Follow these tips to make your consignment experience successful:
- Make sure each item is freshly laundered or dry cleaned. We request that you bring items in on hangers, your hangers will be returned at time of intake.
- We cannot accept items brought in garbage bags. Neatly folded in tubs or laundry baskets are acceptable.
- Only fashions that are not older than TWO years will be accepted. The reason being, this is what most customers are looking to purchase; there are some exceptions which will be taken into consideration at time of intake.
- A maximum of 25 hanging fashion items only per appointment. This allows us to carry a good breakdown of sizes. Shoes, purses and the accompanying accessories are above and beyond the 25 item limit.
- We will select the items to accept and give you a quick intake receipt, a more detailed inventory list is recorded after the initial intake.
- How do we set the prices? We determine a base price on the brand name along with the customer demand for that particular item.
- If we discover an item is stained or damaged after intake we will remove it from the sales floor and inventory immediately.